Did you know that most of our tours are sponsored or from the earning we got from our affiliate marketing? sometimes we also acquire client from each foreign land making all our expenses paid off and even gained more. How? check it out below our cool guide for this trip:
First, to become an affiliate marketing, you need to have account in hotel websites since this is a travel business, it should be a hotel accommodation first. Signup up here and get 10% to 15% of to your Hotel accommodation by availing it here https://bit.ly/2IMqTFp . Next step is you need to create
We got this package for only Php10,200 all in for 2 pax. Our hotel in Beijing was Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel was already FREE from our affiliate marketing campaign. Our roundtrip ticket from Manila to Beijing was only Php4,000 from a peso sale 2 months ago. We got our tour for only Php1,000 each going to The Great Wall of China via www.tripadvisor.com. Finally, we secure a new client and availed our Full Website Management plan for Php50,000 a month. Here’s the complete expenses breakdown:
Airfare via Cebu Pacific Round Trip: Php4,200 for 2 pax
4-Star Hotel Accomodation for 3 nights: Php15,500
Transportation (Via Metro Rail): Php1,000
Food: Php1,000 per day total Php3,000
Great Wall Tour: Php1,000 each total Php2,000
Expenses Total: Php25,700
Affiliate Marketing earning online Php15,500
Total Net Expenses: Php10,200
Plus we secure one full website management client here https://refer.ph/product/full-website-management-php50000-month/ that we met in our hotel for Php50,000 a month
Overall we gained and earned: Php39,800 plus Php50,000 monthly for this trip.
Do you want to learn how to become a full time CEO and travel the world while earning at the same time? visit my website https://learn.digitalmarketing.ph to get a FREE weekly webinar or register through my affiliate marketing website www.refer.ph. Make sure you create your booking.com account as well and refer it to your friends so you will earn extra Php750+ per your referral booking here
Please subscribe for more tips on how to maximize your vacation not loosing money but gaining while enjoying at the same time.
Quick guide to Beijing China:
1. Did you know that we are required to have a Tourist Visa before entering to China? yes, unless you will just transit to another 3rd country then that is FREE provided that you will stay only the port of entry for not more than 24 hours. You can refer to this guide for the step by step requirements of getting a Chinese tourist visa here https://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/travel/157693-chinese-tourist-visa-application-guide-filipinos. I personally used this guide and very detailed to follow.
2. The embassy requires a round trip airfare ticket, make sure you secure this before applying. Always subscribe to all airlines and watch out for the Peso sale. We’ve been doing this for 10 years now 🙂
3.You need to get a reservation hotel accommodation. I suggest not to pay first since you need to know if you successfully acquire a tourist visa in the Chinese Embassy. Book for hotels here and make sure you select hotels that doesn’t require any initial payment and you can pay cash once you are there and about to check-in. Our hotel in Beijing doesn’t require any advance payment so you can do that as well. You can book here in John Howard Paragon Hotel.
4. Download the necessary apps because remember that any Google product and Facebook are not allowed in China even if you use VPN. I recommend to download the metro train map station, offline Bing or maps.me so you can easily go around even without mobile data. Download as well the attractions that you will be going so you are prepared.
5. Chinese don’t speak good english, even if we are in the restaurant, they will still speak in Mandarin so make sure you know some basic Chinese words like ordering for food. Or simply just point the food you want to order from their menu and that’s it.
6. Get a local china simcard in the airport with mobile data so you get online, gps and other guides online. They prefer to use whatsup and viber there not FB messenger because that is blocked.
7. You can bring food like cup noodles, bread and snacks to save even more from the Philippines provided that you have enough baggage allowance.
8. Most of the tours requires physical fitness. Make sure you are ready to walk for 1 to 5 kms per day. Do a morning workout before going into the tour so it will not that difficult at the end.
9. Bring your powerbank, bottle water, phone, camera and password always. Some attractions requires your ID just like in Tien Amen Square. Also make sure you have a handy snack with you.
10. Maximize your time and bring alot of memories. Don’t worry too much about your expenses because that will be back 🙂 . Just be smart on your expenses provided that you are enjoying.