I’m very sure you open this blog because you’re a Marvel Super Hero fan just like me and you want to know the 7 Things you should know before watching Avengers: End Game, right? or you want to review the movie again after watching? perfect, let’s get started then.
First of all, we would like to thank Jamanz Comics and Toy Con Philippines for Sponsoring the block screening of the Avengers: End Games last night 7:00PM – April 26, 2019 in Cinema 10, SM North Edsa. It was a great event with full of entertainment, games and giveaways. If you’re looking for Marvel Avengers comics, collectibles and rare to find item, please visit www.jamanzcomics.com and for sure they can find what you are looking for. Don’t forget Shazam! we have a review about this super hero last month.
7 Things You Should Know Before Watching Avengers: End Game
Make sure to watch the last movie Avengers: Infinity War because you will easily recall what happened and understand the story. But what really happened in the last movie? basically Thanos managed to collect all six infinity stones onto his Infinity Gauntlet that wiped out half of the population of the entire universe. It is also recommended to watch the other sequel of Avengers from Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel and others.
Who got killed or wipe out in the last movie? According to my research online they are the following: Black Panther, Spider-Man, Doctor Stephan Strange, Groot, Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Drax The Destroyer, Mantis, Hope Van Dyne/The Wasp, Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier and Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, along with Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Loki, Gamora, Vision, Hank Pym (the former Ant-Man), and Janet Van Dyne (the former Wasp).
Who’s alive then? Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, and General Okoye of Wakanda, Ant-Man and Captain Marvel.
Where is Ant-Man? Why he survived? if we will review the last sequel of Ant Man vs. the Wasp, you will understand that Ant Man ventured into the Quantum Realm at the time Thanos wiped out half of the entire universe. It is then recommended to watch that as well if you haven’t.
Why Captain Marvel was not around in the Infinity War before? According to my research, Carol or Captain Marvel was in deep space when Thanos invaded the universe to claim all six Infinity Stones. It is also recommended to watch Captain Marvel first before watching Avengers: End Game. Check out the trailer below:
What do you need to prepare before watching the movie? When we go there last night, the movie starts around 8pm and ended past 11pm so it was almost 3 hours. Make sure you go to the restroom and eat well to avoid missing the crucial part of the story.
What else? never ever spoil the movie! There are millions of Avengers fans out there who would love to watch it without knowing what happened. Please refrain posting spoilers in your social media or else Thanos will demand for your silence (just kidding) 😀 Now you are ready to watch for sure? Check out the Avengers Trailer below:
If you are a solid die hard fan of Marvel Avengers then I recommend you to check all rare to find collectable items of Marvel Avengers in www.jamanzcomics.com and look for Sir James. You can also request anything you want from comics, collectables and toys.
Still can’t move forward? What are your thoughts? Please share to your friends first before going to the cinema later. Let’s discuss below 🙂
We had a great experienced tonight watching the special block screening of the DC Comics: Shazam in SM North Edsa Cinema 11 together with some of my staff in Marketlink Web Solutions. It would’t happen without the generosity of Sir James and family, the owner of Jamanz Comics. If you are looking for a great comics collection or finding a rare collectables and comics, simply visit their website www.jamanzcomics.com and they will find it for you at a very affordable price.
The event was started 7:00 at the SM North Edsa – Cinema 11 together with my team from left to right: Jessie Gonzales (Web Developer), Ricky Tablit (Senior Graphic Artist), Maisa Francia (SEO Specialist), myself, my son Von Artemis and to my wife, Jennifer Dayagdag, the photographer :D.
Anyway, moving back to the main topic:
What are the 12 Facts you need to know before watching Shazam?
Honestly, i don’t have any idea about the DC Comics, Shazam and i just learned all these in this event so let’s get started:
1. Shazam is actually an acronym – Yes, i learned this during the pre-show event game. SHAZAM is actually an acronym for six ancient heroes and each letter empowers with certain attributes, wow!
S – The wisdom of Solomon H – The strength of Hercules A – The stamina of Atlas Z – The powers of Zeus A – The courage of Achilles M – The speed of Mercury
I am familiar with some of the heroes but not all. If we will check and review, Shazam was really powerful like a combination of Superman, Flash and Thor.
2. Many consider Shazam and Superman equal level. I think yes as well in some areas but not all if we will compare both. Shazam i think though is powerful because of his capability in our next facts 🙂
3. He can share his skill to another! that’s really insane, can other Super Hero do that? no no no… Watch it and its really crazy that he can multiply his skills to anyone with good heart 😀
4. I just search this one, Shazam and Wonder Woman destroyed a whole universe while fighting each other. That is something nice to know maybe in the future episode and I am excited to know more about this.
5. Another facts that i just learned upon writing and researching this is that Shazam was not created by DC. Oh no but yes, the original creator of this fun character is Fawcett and DC took him to the courts for copying their popular character ‘Superman’. At the end Fawcett finally decided to give up on Captain Marvel in 1972 after a long legal war.
6. Shazam was a 14-year old teenager. The youngest super hero i think?
7. Shazam can switch up from being teenager to a super hero by just saying a word “Shazam”. Isn’t amazing?
8. The major powers of Shazam are superhuman strength, stamina, speed and courage, Nigh-omnipotent mastery of magic and mysticism, invulnerability and omniscient Telepathy. Though i haven’t seen all these in the movie but something to watch further in the comics or future movie series or continuation.
9. According to another reference, Shazam can see the future. I can’t remember one moment in the movie that he uses this skill though.
10. Shazam has a love story, Danica Williams is dating him.
11. He punched a monster so hard that causes a black Hole. Wow.
12. Billy Banson, the teenager name of Shazam was abandoned by her mom when he was young.
There are many other facts about Shazam that can be found online. I recommend you to watch this because Shazam was a clever but powerful superhero. Checkout the official movie travel below:
If you are interested for the full story of Shazam and not only in cinema, you can avail the comics series in Jamanz Comics website. Everything you need for comics and collectables are available there.
DC Shazam is now showing in all major cinema today April 4, 2019.
What can you say about this facts? share you thoughts and experiences as well. Thank you.
Because of another long weekend, we decided to visit another bucket list destination that is difficult to reach but very rewarding once you get there. Let’s get started then 🙂
The Paradise Island of Jomalig is another remote island paradise in the easternmost part of Polilio Group which is very near in Camarines Norte where you can find another paradise called Calaguas Island. It is Pronounced as “hu-ma-lig”, Jomalig is an island municipality of Quezon Province. Another fact is that the locals of the island are called “Jomaligins” and are among the kindest persons in the Philippines. According to my habal habal driver, the population is only about 7,000.
Jomalig Island is surrounded with golden sand and rich turquoise water, where most locals get their livelihood. Their premier beach is situated in Salibungot (Sitio Burungawan) with a long coastline of golden sand uniquely dotted with agoho trees and a sandbar on the other end during low tide.
The beauty of the island, the serenity of the place and its warm people are the charm of this lovely town. Experience Jomalig and fall in love with this golden paradise.
How to Get to Jomalig
Jomalig has an airstrip, so it is possible to charter a plane to go to here. Just like Balesin Island (a private 5 star island resort experience), you can rent a private chartered plane in NAIA.
Going to Jomalig is an adventurer’s treat especially if you go there by boat. There are three possible ways to get there by boats: via Real and Atimonan, Quezon; and Panganiban, Camarines Norte. These are not commercial boats but cargo vessels. Going there by boat is difficult from October to mid-March due to huge waves brought by northeast monsoon or amihan.
This is the most common route since there are regular boats from Real that go to Jomalig. The boats are found in Ungos Port near the school (not in Puerto Real). As of 2018, there are three departures on a good day – 5AM, 7AM and 10AM. These boats ferry cargoes and fish as well. Fare is at P400 per person and usually includes fisherman’s meal, travel time is at least 4 hours.
If you miss the boat to Jomalig, you may opt to catch a boat to its neighboring island of Patnanungan, and then charter a boat to Jomalig from there.
Going to Real via public transport, catch an Infanta or Real bus bound in Legarda, Manila. Raymond Bus Line has round-a-clock schedule for Infanta/Real for at least four hours of bus ride passing to Rizal Province, Siniloan and Famy in Laguna. Bus fare starts at P200.00. Get off at the docking station near the school before the Puerto Real port.
Alternatively, there are vans located near Raymond Bus Terminal, fare is P250 Travel time is three to four hours.
Boats to Jomalig from Atimonan ferry copra, but unlike Real, the ferry services from this point are irregular and not on daily basis. Travel time from Atimonan to Jomalig takes six to seven hours.
From Manila, Atimonan is accessible by land transportation. Buses going to southern towns of Quezon and Bicol pass to Atimonan. Travel time is approximately four hours. Once in the town, take a tricycle to go to the port.
Like Atimonan, boats to Jomalig from Jose Panganiban, Camarines Norte have irregular ferry schedules although this is the closest entry point to Jomalig from mainland Luzon. Travel time takes three to four hours.
Catch a bus going to Daet and get off at Talobatib Junction in Labo. From Talobatib Junction, you can ride a bus going to Panganiban, bus fare is less than P50. Travel time from Manila to Talobatib is approximately six to seven hours, and from Talobatib to Panganiban is around an hour to an hour-and-a-half.
Where to Stay in Jomalig
There are no high-end hotels in town, only homestays and lodges. We stayed in Hayahay Beach Resort and Restaurant in Barangay Casuguran which offers rooms for P500 to 600 per night (with shared toilet and bath) It’s a great place as they are infront of another beach called Little Baguio. You will experience a private beach here seriously because there are no other resorts nearby
Camping along the beach is also allowed, but bring your own camping equipments.
Things to do in Jomalig
Being there is a great escape from chaotic city living. Sit on the sand, see the sunset, enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the place, kill time, mingle with the people. Jomalig is a paradise, a golden paradise.
Other activities to enjoy your stay in Jomalig are:
Swimming and Beach Hopping (Sitio Burungawan is a must visit place)
See the mangroves in Sitio Landing
Go island hopping
Visit Little Boracay, Little Batanes, Canaway Beach, Golden Sandbar and Bigwangan Lake
Explore the other islands and beaches of Polilio Island Group specially those in the town of Burdeos
Sample Jomalig Island Itinerary Overnight Estimate Budget: Approximately P3499 / person for 3 days and 2 nights. That includes a round trip private van from Manila-Real-Manila, 6 set of meals, boat ride round trip, habal habal tour, FREE keychain and private room accommodation with unli KTV. Send me a message at this number 09178580986 or 09989770817 for booking.
Available tour and joiner’s date: (Php3,699 per pax)
3DAYS 2NIGHTS TOUR SCHEDULES:
MARCH 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24,29-31
APRIL 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28
MAY 3-5, 10-12, 17-19, 24-26
MAY 31- JUNE 2
2DAYS 1NIGHT TOUR SCHEDULES: (Php3,150 per pax)
MARCH 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31
APRIL 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
MAY 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26
JUNE 1- JUNE 2
Exclusive dates available for big group minimum of 15, please contact us ahead of time.
TOUR Inclusions: ✔️Roundtrip Van transfer
(MANILA -Real Port-MANILA ) ✔️Roundtrip Boat transfer (Real Port-Jomalig Island- Real Port) ✔️KUBO Room accommodation (Standard Fan, Pillow, Bedsheets) ✔️Tent accommodation ✔️VAN transpo / Habal Habal to Hayahayy Resort (check in) ✔️Hayahay Resort Entrance Fee ✔️Terminal Fee ✔️Coordinator Fee ✔️LGU FEES
•Registration Fee ✔️ HABAL HABAL ISLAND TOUR
(JOAMLIG ISLAND TOUR destinations:
•PUNO NG WALANG FOREVER
✔️1yr. Old kid is FREE ✔️2-7yrs. Old is discounted ✔️15pax (1 FREE FRIEND) ✔️ FREE JOMALIG version of LAMBANOG (lambanog only , softdrinks or cheazer is not included) ✔️FREE SOUVENIR KEY CHAIN ✔️FRESH SEAFOODS & VEGETABLES ✔️UNLI RICE ✔️UNLI COFFEE ✔️and LOTS of “ FREE ACTIVITIES”
❌NO HIDDEN CHARGES ❌RESORT NOT CROWDED ❌NO CANCELLATIONS OF TOUR
3D2N ALL-IN ITINERARY
Day 0: Departure 9:00-10:00 PM VAN Pick UP Legarda Raymond bus terminal (jolibee)
1:00 AM ETD to Real Quezon Day
1: 4:00 AM ETA Real Quezon, Preparation
6:00 AM ETD to Jomalig Quezon
12:00 NN ETA Jomalig Quezon
12:30 PM ETA HAYAHAY BEACH RESORT (Check in)
1:00 PM LUNCH
2:00 PM Free Time own Leisure (Rest/ Swimming /Explore/ Picture taking )
6:00 PM Dinner 8:00 PM Socials / Stargazing / Videoke
12:00 MN Lights Off
DAY 2: 5:00 AM Wakeup Call/ watch sunrise
7:00 AM Breakfast
8:00 AM Start of Island Tour
1:00 PM LUNCH
1:30 PM SWIMMING/ REST
2:30 PM CONTINUATION OF TOUR
5:30 PM END of TOUR
6:00 PM Dinner/ Boodle fight
8:00 PM Socials / Stargazing / VIDEOKE/ Bonfire with Free Jomalig Lambanog
12:00 MN Lights Off
DAY 3: 5:00 AM Wakeup Call
6:00AM Breakfast/ Swimming/Picture taking in RESORT
8:00 AM Pack UP
10:00 AM Early Lunch
10:30 AM ETAJomalig Port to Ungos Port.
3:00 PM ETA UNGOS PORT
3:30. PM SIDETRIP: WINDMILL TANAY RIZAL
4:00 PM ETD Going to MANILA
7:00 PM ETA Manila
2D1N ALL-IN ITINERARY
Day 0: Departure
10:00 PM START of VAN Pick UP
1:00 AM ETD to Real Quezon
4:00 AM ETA Real Quezon, Preparation
6:00 AM ETD to Jomalig Quezon
10:00 AM ETA Jomalig Quezon
10:30 AM ETA HAYAHAY BEACH RESORT (Check in)
11:00 AM LUNCH
12:00 PM Free Time own Leisure (Rest/ Explore/ Picture taking )
1:30. P.M START OF HABAL HABAL ISLAND TOUR
5:00 P.M END OF HABAL HABAL ISLAND TOUR
6:00 PM Dinner/ Booddle fight
8:00 PM Socials/Walwalan / Stargazing/Bonfire/ UNLI Videoke
11:00 PM PANGINGILAW
12:00 MN Lights Off
5:00 AM Wakeup Call/ watch sunrise/ SWIMMING
6:30 AM Breakfast
7:00 AM Picture with horse or Horseback ridding
8:00 -9:00 AM Pack UP/Early Lunch/ Group Picture
10:30 AM ETA Jomalig Port to Ungos Port.
3:00 PM ETA UNGOS PORT
3:30 PM SIDETRIP: WIND MILL TANAY RIZAL
4:00 PM ETD Going to MANILA
7:00 PM ETA Manila
For booking and other inquries please contact the following number: 09178580986 (globe), 09989770817 (smart), 02-616-5677 (landline) or visit our website www.jomaligisland.com
Did you know that Armenia is the only FREE visa on arrival country we can visit us Filipinos in the European continent? Yes that is true! did you also know that its the only country that you can experience snow and do skiing without any difficult visa to get comparing to South Korea, Japan and China. How is that possible? well give you a quick guide on how we did it as part of our Middle East Europe tour coming from Manila.
See our flight and 1st day tour from Dubai straight to Yerevan, Armenia.
Here are our travel itinerary:
1. Book a cheap flight from Manila to Dubai round trip (since there is no flight directly to Armenia, you need to connwct through Dubai or Mozcow first). We got a great deal from www.cebupacificair.com for only Php2,750 each roundtrip. Isn’t amazing? yes, we got it last year during the New Year sale and the flight was last November 4 to November 14. I will attached here our flight itinerary for all your reference:
2. Acquire a Tourist Visa before traveling to Dubai, UAE. You can easily get one through any accredited travel and tour operator in Dubai, Airlines or any friends living there. In our case, we just contacted my classmate in UP and he assisted me to get one. It only took us about 2 days to get the e-visa that should be printed before checking in the airport. It will also be shown and stamp in Dubai immigration. The cost of Visa is around 250 aed or about Php5,500.
3. Book quality but cheap accomodation in Dubai. We got a 4-star hotel for only Php2,200 per night called Safron Boutique Hotel. You can book it online through booking.com. We also tried 1-star hotel like Emirates Hotel and Garden Inn for only Php1,200 to Php1,500. If you compare the difference better go through the 4-star accomodation to enjoy your vacation.
4. Get a good deal flight from Dubai to Armenia through flydubai.com. I checked their website and the cheapest European connection is only Php7,000 roundtrip going to Bulgaria and Netherlands. For Armenia, we got each roundtrip ticket for Php15,000, a bit costly comparing to the other connections. Subscribe to their website and monitor the promotion for Armenia.
5. Pay Visa on arrival in Armenian immigration. The cost of the visa is only 3,000 drum or about Php400 estimate and you can stay there up to 2 months depending kn your itinerary. For us, we mentioned that will only stay for 5 days but they gave us 20 days so it might be their minimum duration i think.
6. Get a local and friendly tour guide with accomodation. Before going to Armenia, i did my research and contacted a local tourist guide so they can pick us in the airport. We got a good deal for only $250 good for 4 days that include the travel and tour, airport pickup and drop-off, welcome drinks and other freebies.
Check out my different blog post for our complete itinerary during our 4 to 5 days visit in Yerevan, Armenia.